Elections will be Saturday and Sunday, April 11 and 12 – Your VOTE counts!
- Must be a member of The Crossing Church of the Nazarene. This means you have taken a membership class or met with the Pastor and made a decision to become a member of this local Church of the Nazarene.
- Must be 15 years of age or older.
- If you are not sure, there is a list of qualified voters at the ballot stations.
You will be voting for:
- 12 elected Church Board members and 3 ex-officio positions. Click here to see a profile of Church Board nominees.
- Missions Council members
- Convention delegates and as well.
Thank you for taking time to VOTE!